In September 1932 the Parks Committee agreed that subject to the money being available, portions of the putting green would be reconstructed.
In November 1932 the Committee heard that in the year 1930-31 the putting green had made a loss of £176-10-3. An explanatory note indicated that £1,130 had been received for a strip of land fronting Cardiff Road lost in connection with the widening of the road, and £180-3-0 of this was used towards the cost of setting up the putting green. In the year 1931-32 it had made a surplus of £47-2-1
In September 1935 the Parks Committee agreed that use of the putting green be discontinued at the end of this season.
This putting green is not shown on Ordnance Survey maps and its location in the park is not known.
Sources of Information