Playground

In December 1930 it was reported to the Parks Committee that quotations had been accepted for the children's playground equipment[1]

In November 1932 The Parks Committee accepted a tender for the construction of a shelter in the children's playground. The tender was from Mr J. H. Williams at the price of £77.[2]

Sources of Information

  1. Newport County Borough Council Parks and Cemeteries Committee 19th December 1930
  2. Newport County Borough Council Parks and Cemeteries Committee 18th November 1932